Choca is Cornish for Chough and was built in 2006. It is a 2 bedroom cottage, sleeping up to 4 people. This is the first of our West Wing cottages and is a firm favourite with some guests due to it’s spiral staircase.
- Although it is one of our two bedroom cottages it is still spacious, having an open plan kitchen diner and lounge.
- French doors allow lots and light into the ground floor and allow access onto a private patio at the rear of the cottage.
- Staircase leads to Choca’s double and twin bedrooms and bathroom.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with inset hob, inbuilt oven/grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Choca is centrally heated with TV and dvd player downstairs plus has free WiFi.
If you are looking for a slightly larger cottage, try our seaview cottages, Tygry or Polmark For something larger but slightly cheaper than our premium cottages, try our 3 bedroom South Wing Cottages (Poppa and Gwylam) or 2 bedroom with seaview Stenor
You can check availability and book Pool House quickly and easily online below, and payments are secured by Worldpay. However if you have any questions, such as for group, package or discount bookings then give us a call on 01841 520206 and we’ll be happy to help.
Please note there is a £20 supplement per person cleaning/housekeeping charge in addition to the prices shown below.
To read feedback from our guests please click on this link.